Our Mini CNC Plate Cutting Machine has many features. It can assist with saving space, high productivity, efficiency, mobility
and precise automatic cutting. It is simple to use, easy to train on and an affordable way to cut your design up to 2" thick plate.
Its compact design is light weight and small scale and can be easily moved to perform in any indoor or outdoor working
environment. With its ease of use and small size many industries can improve their productivity by saving labor costs and time.
This machine can also cut various types of materials such as carbon steel (flame cutting), stainless steel, aluminum (plasma
cutting) and other metal materials. It is designed to cut single or multiple batches during production. Overall, our MiniCut can
produce high quality cuts and help increase quick turn-around times. It can be used to design and cut everything from intricate
and professional-quality metal parts, to chassis or suspension components, to signs and lettering. Fully CNC controlled in
conjunction with your CAD design, which can be easily downloaded to the controls for easy manufacturing and production. You
can order either Oxy-fuel or plasma torch depending on your production needs.
PERFORMANCE / TECHNICAL
• 7 inch high-resolution color LCD
• 45 different graphic categories (including grid pattern)
• Supports the EIA code (G code) and various FastCAM software
• Supplies graphic such as proportion, rotation and mirror selection
• USB interface for transferring code and system upgrades
• Single or multi import and export document options
• Dynamic/static illustration of the process, graphics zoom in/out
• Dynamically tracks cut-off point under zoom state
• Shielded memory
• Parameters backup and online upgrade
• Supports flame and plasma (separated in controls)
• Four demonstration modes
• Supports edge cutting
• Movement can be real-time acceleration/deceleration
• Depending on plate thickness, corner speed is automatically restricted to help prevent against burning
More Cutting Tables...