OTTO ARC SYSTEMS, Inc. EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
Every Otto Arc product is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving our warehouse or factory. To have your warranty enforced, you must register your equipment using the form below. All products manufactured by Otto Arc Systems, Inc. are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use, for a period of one year from date of purchase. This does not include tool bits or other consumable items.
Should any troubles develop, please call Otto Arc to request a RGA number. Return the equipment pre-paid to Otto Arc Systems Houston, Texas location or nearest authorized service centers. If inspection of returned product results in cause by defective workmanship or materials, Otto Arc will repair or replace without charge for either parts or labor. The product will be returned to the customer pre-paid.
If the cause of damage is deemed to be done by the customer, we will contact you and inform you of our results and the cost to fix the equipment. In this case, the repaired equipment will then be returned with freight pre-paid and billed to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY WHERE:
- Repairs or attempted repairs have been made by persons other than Otto Arc Systems, personal, or authorized service repair personal
- Repairs are required because of excessive wear or misuse of equipment
- The equipment has been abused or involved in an accident
- Misuse is evident, such as caused by overloading the equipment beyond it’s rated capacity
- The tool has been used after partial failure, or the tool has been used with an improper accessories.
NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER WRITTEN OR VERBAL IS AUTHORIZED UNLESS IT IS FROM VICE PRESIDENT OR PRESIDENT OF OTTO ARC SYSTEM, INC.
ATTENTION: PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER YOUR EQUIPMENT. THIS WILL ALLOW US TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY. THANK YOU